2012年10月25日星期四

Beats by Dr Dre solo the kind the small s

From, in clear and ordered patternly send to the text to the letter and enter a hand.
Text into sent beautiful Xia, returned to office, her letter no time for waiting the ground launch.Carefully read:
The elder brother thinking of, are you good?
The kid sister says sorry to the elder brother first!Have never written for you to answer the letter for a long time.The elder brother saw your letter of last time, can see from the between the lines, the elder brother is true love I.You that make me can't forget forever.
Elder brother, I after the 12th came back, my mood is calm not to come down.Like on that day, fore the side sees you, my heart just gets some consolations.These two days, I have been hoping you can come and eat Su's leaf's dry ration food.Su's leaf's dry ration food that I amjust I estimate that you could come yesterday, .Elder brother, can you aren't pleased to come.These several days, my really want to see elder brother's one side in a bad humor.Probably the elder brother dislikes me very much;Probably elder brother your work is very busy, there is no time.All these I can not estimate, my not all strange elder brother.
The elder brother thinking of, you said to me last time, you gave offense to Liu for the sake of me, I was really ashamed, probably she was the lover in your heart, I defended Ai you.If be really so, the kid sister can also break up.In fine, our love can't last long.Because, can't make us combine together in fact.Elder brother, I don't know that you wanted to have no.Although I think like this, feelings I am a control not of, each each time engrave all is remembering fondly you.
Elder brother, these day, I have a strange felling.I feel that the elder brother and past is a bit different.May also you dislike me Chi again again silly.Because, your my position is different, this kind of viewpoint probably I blamed wrongly an elder brother.
Dear elder brother, you I get along with, in very short two years, the deep comity in our knot.Please an elder brother, you believe me, the kid sister can't betray yours forever.My whole life, only a feeling middleman, that is you.My heart forever all and you is together,www.buybeatsbydrdreheadphone.com.Don't not much talk.
It is smooth to wish an elder brother work!
This to
Salute
Your kid sister
198910:00 on July 23 grass
Text into read the letter of finishing the beautiful Xia, hard equanimity in heart.Because the work is busy, there is no time calling on her, she at remember fondly hopeless medium, living a misunderstanding that is some to far off the mark, is really again funny, again spirit.No matter how it is say, she is sincerely solid idea to him.He neglected her, felt in the mind very sorry she ……
In a moment time, passed by for 4 days, text into think:I must write for beautiful Xia to seal a letter in reply.Otherwise, she wants complainant again, and then wants to produce a misunderstanding, and then wants to look for trouble.Hence, he writes a letter in reply for beautiful Xia on the evening of July 27.This letter writes longerly and used more than a hour and kept writing in midnight cent.
On the second day, the text enter again go to ginseng field dozen medicine.Is many clocks about 9:00, he arrives at the house of beautiful Xia.An enter yard to see her to choke bean Cape at the door.See the text come in, her heart was full of joy, hanged on the face full smiling face.Because, she gives on the 24th text into send of letter, don't think so quickly, just partition 4 day, he comes to see her again.Do you say that her ability isn't happy?Saw beautiful Xia, the text entered naturally is happy abnormality, also peeped out a happy smile on his face.At this time, he says:
"Younger sister, I make a special trip to see you today, on being the reason that misses you, two is directly apologize to you.Expensive Hong again the stem live go to?"
The beautiful Xia is holding the hand that the text enters and answering his to ask words:
"Elder brother, he ascend seven groups of spades the ground went to and came back to have a meal at noon.You have a meal here today, I wrap of Su's leaf's dry ration food return to stay for you."
The text enters a to listen to return to Su's leaf's dry ration food that he stays, the in the mind is very excited.He feel beautiful Xia to him too like, in spite of do what delicious of all stay for him.Hence, he hugs her into bosom.Led a short while, he the words head of immediately after beautiful Xia say:
"That good, I Don't mention it, the right here has a meal this noon.Had your rice, you were still happy, so of good matter top which seek?"
The beautiful Xia dauts the text enters of say;
"Elder brother, just you say to make a special trip to see me today, I appreciate very much;You the saying directly apologize for me, that severity.Does elder brother, He Zui, have?Elder brother, you don't want to say so, I will be joyless."
If the text enters finish listenning to beautiful Xia, having already felt the oneself's words is also a bit overdo, can see the evidence that she gets angry from the surface.Hence, he turned topic curved, humor of say:
"Younger sister, you hope I come, I not come, isn't this an offense?While wanting to see me, you and then could not see, isn't this an offense?You ask me out to walk, I have no time again, this not still offense?"
He finishes saying, 2 people all smiled.Hence, and then embrace each other together, warmly kiss together ……
Is warm and affectionate a burst of after, he writes a letter the that yesterday evening to hand over to her, then, and then sit down to choke bean Cape with her together.
This noon, she does of the pork stir-fry bean Cape, the hot pepper stir-fries an egg and also has two the kind the small salty vegetables.The meal worked well, expensive Hong and small Wei also came back.The expensive Hong sees the text entering here and quickly coming over to talk with him:
"Two elder brothers come, you how just come?Two days before yesterday, Su's leaf's dry ration food wrapped, pondering you could eat, you didn't also come.The beautiful Xia returned to stay for you to order, if don't come again today, can could not eat."
"Hear Su's leaf's dry ration food, doesn't I just walk?I am a Chan, had delicious of, even tread to all can not exceed."The text enters their whole familieses all say of smile.
Hence, the text enters to have rice of having the noon here.Finished eating rice, his leave-taking to return to walk, their couple sends him to outside in the front door.As one man say:"Two elder brothers, free you come over to have fun."
"Is necessary to trouble you, you return to."Text into finish saying, greatly tread meteor ground to walk toward the peach source direction.






The text chapter 523, troublous times(next)
Renew time:2008-9-2723:07:14 chapter word numbers:5448


23, troublous times(next)
At 1:00 p.m., the expensive Hong continues spade ground.The beautiful Xia sees he walk, this just anxiously launched his letter:
The kid sister every moment thought of, how are you:
The sun and moon shuttles favour not to stop, time flies match meteor;
The life grows Ke Meng in Henan, the longing of love continuously turns rainbow.
The brother and sister get along with for more than two years and day and night remember fondly absolute being not and rather;
Hold hands shoulder to shoulder the heart bear each other out and recall part events happy endless.
Kid sister, this is easy to read to slip away, expressed you I am from the acquaintanceship to get along with, until the true portrayal longed for.
Dear kid sister, your letter, I carefully once saw a quite a few time.In the letter, from the beginning went to tails to all dedicate to me a clean and pure docile but again be full of loving heart.Make me very touched, 100 cent of honor, thousand cent of pride, thousand times of happiness.Since we broke up on the 12th, I am to how want to see you again!I for canning see day and night think of of close relatives, in 15 on days, call on you at your house.The second day is Sunday, you arrive a peach source again.I go to and beat a medicine for ginseng that day, you didn't see me and really had some sorry.
My kid sister, we chatted about last time in, mention'Liu', you have already also taken seriously her.If she is my lover, I can also well be like a person with you?If she is my lover, I why each each time engrave of remember fondly you, but don't remember fondly her?If she is my lover, I why usually date with you, but at enmity with she appointment?I see, kid sister you were some to worry needlessly, as for speak of of this'Liu', she once hurt me before.Now, she to I good, just a Xiang makes suit.I how forgot to distress in the past again but with she good?For the hidden facts of inside, wait hereafter sometimes, I will tell yours.You say that'if is so, the kid sister can also break up'.You are really an over sensitive a little bit Be getting more distrustful.
Dear kid sister, my the truth tells you, if make me break up with you, I is ten thousand ten thousand don't Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论