2012年12月10日星期一

Facebook he orchid state for

The princess had you liked to study 1 time!I still ask three uncles, he says that this is your to cover,Facebook, you take what do to cover not good, why want to pretend to be cover?"Ma Ling curiously asks a way.
I smile to say:"This you didn't understand, in the city, recognize this, rush through clear to go into the city, four elder brothers help you to also make a set of identity!To, we now how do?Want to go to butterfly hole?"





The 11th world of mortals extremely sings chapter 70 the friend see again
Renew time:2010-12-114:46:48 chapter word numbers:2467


Chapter 70 the friend see again (Everyone in person kiss consumedly, please throw the monthly ticket to another of my books 《is black to help 》 !Your monthly ticket is the power that we renew!Snow wolf thanks politely!!!)
……
"The butterfly hole is the confidential base that the horse helps, you can not go, this be why my old daddy agree the reason that you leave Zu shot, four elder brothers, you don't blame him, all for the sake of the safety of secret society, I also ain't likely to take you to go to butterfly hole now!"
"That good, princess, you take us to the recent highway, we return to city in go, this time we to Ma Bang add big bother, we must compensate, we are in Shan-li can not conduct and actions, only return to a city just can develop our functions!"I sincerely say.
Ma Ling says:"Four elder brothers tell the truth, you are the whole world to help have to to have repair to our Ma Bang this time!So, I send you highway, leave here to not and far have a hill path, you think a way to take bus and is to the orchid state for a day, we return to butterfly hole to explain a circumstance with old daddy, you wait in the orchid state, I seek you!"
I say:"So had better!We stay at the orchid state Phoenix hotel, my cellular phone gives you, I wait you in the orchid state for three days and disappear a person for three days, we returned to Shanghai, I hereafter contact with three elder brother, Ma Jiao,s again."
"Go!Leave, it is dawn, hold firmly a point, you in the evening can return to orchid state well sleep ascend a feel!"I difficultly climb to follow Ma Ling to go straight up.
We once turned over a mountain beam again and below became clear suddenly!The foot of a hill next big river is quietly flowing to drip.Ma Ling says:"That was the legendary yellow river, the river opposite was big Teng space inside desert, in the foot of a hill and yellow river of have a freestone road, along the river bank goes west and is orchid state, I can send to here, you under go to, wish your good luck!"
I carry last gun on my back and open the arm embraced each other with Ma Ling, her body fructified very much, a meet with her outstanding soft breasts, my body had reaction.She opens a mouth to kiss me and soon pushes away me to say:"Handsome boy!The orchid state sees!"
"Call my handsome boy again!"I looking at her to shout a way, but, Ma Ling has already drilled into woods to be missing.I sigh a tone way:"Is really an antelope in the forest, we even if is and the Shaos all fall behind she!"
Daewoo king smiles to say:"Four elder brothers, do you like her?"I order a way:"Yes, I like her, the miss in the city, even if is mix, there is also no elephant she so brave invincible of, she shot to kill the appearance of cover to live my fan, ha ha, leave!"
We carry on the shoulder gun in the shoulders and face eastern just born sun to under the hillside of the highway walk.Daewoo king starts to sing song:The friend see again, friend again see ……
I added into:The friend see again see again again see ……if I sacrifice, bury me on the low hill ……
This is the topic song of ex- Yugoslavia movie 《bridge 》 , I watched numerous movies of time in childhood, we would sing the song that was full of battle front romantic state of mind, but at this time, our moods are delight but sadnesses of, delight of is to finally get away from making track for of cover to kill, will return to a big city to go to, sadness of is us yesterday again lost four brotherses.
If we sacrifice in the combat, you definitely chase me to bury, please cover up me in Gao Gao's low hill!The friend see again, the friend see again, again see again see again see, cover up us in Gao Gao's low hill, again put on a pretty flower ……
Elder brother Tie walked and also had the gun muzzle that eight brotherses all die in battle in the cover under,cnn!But, we even all have no in time bury them, also have no beautiful fresh flowers!
We sing tears cover the facely, but oneself is ignorant.Half after the hour, we stand at freestone road up, the wayside is the yellow river that the billowing east flows, the top of head is an irritable hot sun, the whole road noodles, could not see a shadow of car.
"We along the road leaves!"I carry M16 to greatly tread to go straight up.Daewoo king hangs AK47 at the right shoulder heel at my after death, we are like two big soldiers who carry out a task and face west all the way.
More than a hour passed by, we drenched with perspiration, I strip off bullet-proof vest to throw the grass cluster of wayside, Daewoo king also took off bulletproof garment, finally we throw helmet also, the Chang wears a bosom and walk full head big sweat.
"**He two greatest Ye!Do we walk to the orchid state not to become like this?God, come to car!"We throw into a long gun also yellow river, now our casual wear, stayed one handle knob gun and a bayonet on of everybody body, camouflage took the last Jing title arm to mark to also all pull, I take off blouse to be hand towel and wipe the sweat on the head, now I was dressed in a camouflage undershirt, felt pleasantly cool many.
I scolded a still really make, walk at me after death of Daewoo king shout a way:"Head son!The behind came to car, ha ha!"I stop to turn head a to see, that's just the way, the slicing of a black promise radicle big jeep far and far drives.
"He wants not to park the car Zha whole?"Daewoo king asks a way."He has to park the car!Walk, we stand to among the road, I don't believe him to dare to bump to pass by!"
Our two exhausted big men forks out a leg to stand to among the road, Gao Ju's hands sway.Ha ha!Slice a promise radicle to decelerate!Big jeep Ga however brake stop and start to take a burst of dust.
My right hand's holding 92 type pistols to carry on the back is after death walking over to stretch a left hand to draw back the car door of driving the position, one two people of female of one male in the car, male of 30 many year old, the female's more than 20 appearances, see the appearance that the clothes is like the rich.
"Do the yous,google, you want to take bus ?Waiting is next, front we was a ranch!"The male's hand holds steer device to say to me, he saw Daewoo king whom an eye stand before car.
I pull a face to say:"Is all right, that takes us to go to your ranch!"I draw back back door to sit up, pistol direct crest's back of the head in driver, say:"Leave, take us to have lunch in your ranch!"
Daewoo king sees I control driver, this just come over here to get on the car from another side back door.I say:"Do not want to die to drive here!""Two eldest brothers go, I inside in the ranch still has old Mom and Dad, there are also two kids, you went to ……"
"We are the Xie that is tired by walking to go to Xie, drive, boy, don't useless talk!"My pistol put out strength a crest in his back of the head a record.This guy this just started car.
I lay up a gun to say:"What do you call?""I call a beard just.""Is she your daughter-in-law?""Yes, my daughter-in-law, you, you exactly want to do what, eldest brother?"
"We are getting more tired, Be getting more hungry, a beggar you must also drink for water!Trust, we don't hurt you, be eat some thing at your house, finished walk, you open to hurry!"I looking at a front, there is a branch road, a wayside brand:The beard house grows a ranch.
"Is all right, before was, I begged you to hide gun, I say to come to two friends to make him kill sheep to eat for you with old daddy, never show my family your guns, not very good?"The man begs a way.I smile to say:"Like, we laid by, many thanks hospitality!Ha ha!"





The 11th world of mortals extremely sings chapter 71 confrontation inevitable
Renew time:2010-12-114:46:48 chapter word numbers:2515


Chapter 71 is confrontation inevitable (Everyone in person kiss consumedly, please throw the monthly ticket to another of my books 《is black to help 》 !Your month Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论