2012年11月20日星期二

Beats by Dre Just Beats e mind still had bee

The side pulls my arm all alone, from flew sword to take to fly toward distance's tallest the aureate islet together past.Ha ha, put~to death fairy absolute being sword, I come also!See us more fly more far, gradually disappear deep place at a sea of clouds, had been climbing on the absolute being monster Zheng on the ground to shake head to stand, if I still just its in front, so will notice, at the time that it started, the corner of mouth suddenly hanged up one silk weird smiling face, seemed to contain among them what scheme."Roar, the young master cheats to a person on the whole today, I can easily, however, the young master seems to be still not to know that there being pole gun on this Human body was stiller severe than that sword, hoped not to suffer a los."


It recruits in chapter 013


The Yu sword flies indeed as expected the speed is the quickest, although I really want to make great effort big double of eyes of Zhengs and see the scenery of clear surroundings,rush toward the since then cold breeze of noodles stabs of the double is unfamiliar painful, basically can not open eyes, the this small guy another skill doesn't know how, most at least this recruit to fly Shu ability and admire inside wave especially inside of the broom knights compared,Beats by Dre Just Beats."Like, our right here lands."Flew for about more than 10 minutes, the kid pulled my hand suddenly a loose, then get down one Ye, I didn't°yet make clear condition, already the double feet hit the ground and stand at a black of high before the tower.
This high tower sees from the outside, there is total of 6 F, each one is closings type of, don't open a window, however is each of four Cape cornices up, all hang an aureate bell Dang, very refreshing."The big statures uncle is the absolute being tower that deposits to put~to death fairy absolute being swor here, you don't want to see absolute being sword to be actually have much severe?That your going in be optimistic about, I watch over for you at the outside."Play trick, how may be the place that deposits an absolute being machine here, I see pour is like the method that cracks down on evil absolute being,Beats Solo HD, can't be this small guy to record wrong place."Kid, although the uncle has never seen absolute being sword,pour to the method is to study at 1:00, this tower divides 6 F and all in multiple layers has four gold bells, and tower body utter darkness, should be suppression fierce very of the soul tower in town of spirit, how may have absolute being sword?
You see whether taking is wrong road?"
"Slice, you this level also want to show in front of me, my dad said and put~to death fairy absolute being although the sword is the world first chop method machine,the spirit of fighting is too heavy, approaching its person will involuntarily become a homicide that extremely loves blood wildly evil, so have to suppress with the method like this it.""Boon, say of seeming and having a little truth, but if the persons who approach it will be subjected to influence, that this handle sword who dare to also use?""All say that you fussed over common sight, unexpectatively be really don't understand anything,cheap dr dre beats, my dad said, this absolute being machine as long as recognizing to live, can use."I am long so big, still for the first time drive the 78-year-old kid refutes sharply of can not answer back, is really depressed, can I always feel the place that my noodles seem to be still what's wrong and vigorously."Kid, let's go in to see together?""Don't , I finished seeing last time and connected to work well the evil-foreboding dream late, and returned be punished by the dad can not go out for more than 10 days, I say to see anything this time.""?Why will you have evil-foreboding dream?""I don't know as well, however, my dad said, this seems because put~to death fairy absolute being the sword don't like my cause, to, you exactly enter don't go in, lead half an hour again, here will have how many swords the fairy come over to patrol, don't blame me don't remind you?"This kid be really of, say no matter what, all want fore the noodles adds'my dad said', seem all matters are his dads to tell his similar, anyway he also took me to ground head, and time is limited, I also lazily continue to gossip irresponsibly with him.
However, before I walk to the tower, stretch hand the time of pushing away the first floor tower door, suddenly think of, we chatted so long, also don't know each other of name, particularly his dad who has been hanging by the side of the mouth, I should also ask, so Be opening the door and turning head to ask 1."To, kid, I call the Yang eyebrow sword sheath, very happy know you, you call what name?There is also your dad, who is he again?""Ha ha, idiot, you fell into trap and told you, my dad is the world sword of the Shu mountain, my name is called to put~to death fair!"What?!Put~to death fairyland however is an individual, and still a 78-year-old little boy, this is also too wide of the mark, I hear his answer, the heart bottom is immediately dark call not good, just thinking break away countermarch, but the tower door has already been pushed away by me, in suddenly produce a strong vacuum force, hard my Ye go in."The Mao is!"The tower door after death and heavily closed at me, and just and still was absorbing to withdraw the strength that I don't put to immediately also disappear of without a trace, I just thinking hair the sorcery like the lighting Shu, good-looking know at present this the pitch dark first floor tower is inside the body actually some what, on the wall suddenly the light of fire is one Shan, have already automatically sparked a turn of candle, immediately the that isn't a very big space to shine on bright, and the circumstance here sees at a glance.Have nothing at all, inside the 1 F tower body incredibly connect root needle all have no, the most unique of still, it connects to the stairses of second floor all have no, completely is a whole closing space.
I adjust an I's communication machine to see, indeed as expected being being placed in gray can not be used status, and seeing to me was to really drop to a knot inside in the boundary.Want to be all depressed, originally thought to is oneself to cheat a small fart Hai, the in the mind still had been having a little ashamed, have never thought finally drive a small fart Hai to cheat, the in the mind wasn't more pleasurable.However I cautiously want again, if he was to put~to death fair, that was cheated by him to seem also not is what throw the person's business too much, I can pray just now, I make Zhang Fei never run into this small fart Hai, isn't frightened that they are played dead, but afraid they be also fooled here, come in one that I have already served prison term of see, discovering as a result, also not drive these guy to smile dead.To, do I how to wait helplessly for the end and press to say that the Shu mountain is a fairy mountain holy land, even if deploy method, is also have source of vitality can look for, I can get to seek well, Hey Hey, as long as I ability going of, the small fart Hai put~to death fairy, you wait to see.
"Bomb Long!" Pull the third candle set on the wall at me side rightwards, the whole closing space suddenly spreads one huge ring, my two eyes of the earthquake deliver black, the double ear desire is deaf, a good half-day just resume to come over.Wait I to open eyes to see again, in the moment and suddenly the flash across is a huge dark shadow, scared me.I depend, don't know when this closing space inside suddenly several big guy, the very big head is still three eyes of, however isn't two Lang absolute being consumedly, because he grows too ugly.In fact and most exaggerate of, be still although he there is no leg, can be floated around by a regiment clouds, but have eight arms and wait flickering Fu sorcery of the golden light that I see clear his each hand inside holding machine after, also know this guy actually is who, jail wise powerful ruler in the town!This descends me to trust, although jail wise powerful ruler in the town is an absolute being class BOSS, he was on one's own initiativeon one's owned initiative a NPC, can't attackstone a player, saw to have an opportunity to take off to trap.
"Tai, your grandpa Jia is sleeping of joss-stick, is who don't so not open eyes, don't want to call to come to me?"I just gathered together to prepare to talk in the past, jail wise powerful ruler in the town suddenly and by hand crumpled to rub eyes, the spittle star son splashed indiscriminately of shouted one throat first, if not that I hid quickly, affirmative must wash a face for me.However this also enough I am subjected to of, he indeed as expected just wake up, basically had never washed face gargle, plus a his mouth again greatly order son, close space well ventilated again not so good, spew out of tone almost fumed die I, standard of gas shell."Feed, you boy stem what, call out the but again to this absolute being not to talk, is want to make fun of this absolute being?""Cough, ashamed, breathe to have a little a difficulty, let I again endure, endure habit good.""Boon, what you said arrives to also have a little truth, the well ventilated isn't really good here, to, here is a soul method in town, do you run to come in to do what?"Jail wise powerful ruler in the town although piece of five big three thick, the personal conduct is still very honest and kind of, hear the time talk I say a dyspnea and immediately had a little to move to move ashamedly and backward, , also not and outwardly blow out gas as far as possible, make me comfortable many."Wise powerful ruler consumedly, I am to voluntarily come in of, drive to cheat incoming.""Is being cheated incoming?Is an about 78 years old little boy?"Absolute being, not the Kui is an absolute being class BOSS, incredibly even this also guesses Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论