2012年11月16日星期五

http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com l I pressed the doo

The person takes of name, I am very satisfied at least.The old daddy tells me, the poem Xia is the name that an is cultured and has a personality, the poem represents a text, Xia representative's force, he hopes that I am after growing up is ability text ability martial versed in literary and military arts, but don't thought of, I poet's qualities pour is a little bit, but lack what he hoped martial of annoy.I specially liked reading and wrote an article since the childhood, although also move, after all the body list was thin short small, so study cent seat I fore line up, this was probably one of good my result reasons! 2 year agos I pass in examination to save a normal school, the old daddy returns to village the inside greatly put banquet and ask a whole village's person to have a meal to my house, and more than 50 tables!Mercilessly showed to put for several days.Father says to me:"The son studies well, in the future also need to test Master and read a Doctor, waited the business enterprise that you learned to like knowledge father to hand over to you to take care of, the development key to business enterprise from now on be decided by a talented person, so you can not make father disappointed of, besides I should also like a rest to take a rest, anotherly don't think more, the man must occupy industry and ability, must not fall in love now, spend energy up unworthy here.From now on if oneself doesn't have ability and economic foundation faithful love again is also can not stand to the least bit test, the tragedy like this is in the occurrence every day, you understood hereafter".Afterwards while talking on the phone, our Jing father Zhong like this will usually knock to me several times of, I know, father's expectation to me is very high. Said again my mother!My mother at I at the age of 10 be taken by a big disease, it is said that is what temple the gynecology disease like the neck cancer, at that time home very poor, cure not rise, father helplessly looking at a mother nurse regret leave.I was still not that reasonable at that time, that kind of tored heart crack lung of painfully sad the life that didn't appear at me in, because father is more heavy than Tashan for me the father loves, father hasn't been re-marrying afterwards, he he's love to the mother and sorry and ashamed bury at in the mind, he feels the inability being own making the mother lose life and letting me losing a mother.So father works very hard, because the trustworthiness works to be a person and makes a dress technique and leads hard, spreads own tailor for short 6 years from the village in move in the town, again moved city from the town inside, complete a farmer entrepreneur from start a business capital original backlog stage.I read senior high school for time he established city inside the only a patrimony is worth super must of private clothing business enterprise.Father still the person in the city greatly represents, there is bigger influence in this city private enterprise, and serve as private Qi association of city pair president of association, the mayor also usually arrives his companies inspect, the at the time of holidays and New Year still takes four sets of actors of one troupes in the city to lead companies to carry on sending greetings, because father's company is a big the benefit tax in the city door! But I have been living in the village, just up university after, go home of the opportunity is little, father says, the house of village old house can not definitely dismantle to can not sell, either, his making me remember I is the son of farmer and make me can not forget the person of hometowns, there is our roots are also our lasting houses, so although my house has already got into 1,000,000 billionaires and families,the home education of the father to me still keeps being the most traditional, I feel that this am also the source place that I studies at three years still an old department chief of universities.3, the sensual desire enlighten 3, the enlightenning of sensual desire left graduation to still remain more than 20 days, the classmates having all had already been seeking unit to go to work, my pouring has never thought, isn't that I want to return to old daddy's companies to go to work, but I with father under way a difficult negotiation!Converse every day time more than 2 hours, sincerely painful my phone bill!The old daddy makes me continue again a reading book section, also want me and test and grind, serious, I really had no interest to study now, I wanted to work especially, always feel that the person finally wants and gets into social of, the society wants the thing learning and affirms more also more practical than schools.I still say"are not father the best example by yourself?You didn't study different made into important event?"But the old daddy seems to be completely to compromise, he to my business of a reading book section very persistence, say:"You and I form master teacher Li talked over, she also meant to support your continuing a reading book section of, we are your elders to always return for the sake of you like", I in fact and pretty fear he moves away beauty form master come of, because I seem be very easily persuaded by her of, but this matter I miss my I to make the decision, ignore is who come to do my work, I will insist my own assertion. Saturday afternoon(leave graduation to still have 18 days), I receive teacher Li's telephone, she makes me go to her house in the evening and discusses with me.In fact I know, she must be to be entrusted to persuade mine by my father, I have a little to hesitate, but in consideration of big beauty is also is I good, and then is a form master, I should go she discusses of courtesy is some at least!At around 6:00 p.m., I arrived at the upstairs that the form master lives, her house are 403 rooms at the dormitory building 64th floors of the officers and workers of the school, I pressed the door bell, in spread chemisette voice, "who?""Teacher Li, I am to close poem Xia" I answer a way, ".That you come in, the door didn't lock, you pushed away and then went by yourself, "I after pushing door to come in, the wreath attended to for a week, but didn't see one personal shadow in the hall, I called again a , "H'm, pass poem Xia,http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com, you first in the hall sit in a short while, oneself watches a television, I am taking a shower".I just discover that there is light in the toilet at this time also water voice of Xi Xi, immediately I feel uneasiness, I toward a toilet to say:"Teacher Li, not I wait in a short while come,beats by dre uk, I went out first" big beauty at in say, "Be free, you sit first in a short while, I am right away well", ", good of", I am in the sofa sit in seat of honor down, in fact I usually came to the home of form master before and also once had a meal, but never already be like today so embarrassed, after all I have been 23 years old and also calculated adult, besides big beauty however just 30 successful in career, greatly not my how old of, the Gu male few female lives alone one room.And the hostess still is taking a shower, immediately appeared the appearance of the shower of beauty in the showbiz play in my brain, a certain place of my I's body had been already responded, I hurriedly turn on a television and take to control from a distance a milli- to without aim press indiscriminately.But the in the mind still keeps having a little strain, after all I am a place class staff, have never experienced this kind of condition, these several years one reads a sage and virtuous man book, sometimes is also open with class a few dead guys just, have never had the real and young woman gets along with a room to lead alone, this kind of mood is very complex, and I also can not remember clearly Chu by myself. Just at entertain foolish ideas of time, the big beauty came out, once I see, eyes all kept, I have never had already thoughted of a women's just taking a shower will be a so moving heart soul, the big beauty head ties a pure towel, up wear a white of get low short sleeve Shan, the bra in inside red the drum drum that two big mms cover of, descend wear a skirt of ivory, unique and free from vulgarity sex appeal!Imitating the Buddha beHuan You food  still the file of Wu  stir Sung industry difficult Jue Ai  Yi Qi  the Hou × forgive 4 Zhu Lang the  blow to stir Sung an industry wood cellar  load Hai Ao the fresh ζ forgive Zhen to protect  Yi Xie Yu Wa  act Zhi Zi load Hai Ao Zeng fresh κ Qie E W Yi the  love to shout fresh Γ of  Xiu Qian Du the night  fasten Mo thin?"BE?, Am I so beautiful?Seeing to your pass poem Xia will also coax chemisette, the classmates still all say are you a bookworm and seem not definitely!"As I am discovering that the big beauty says this words the facial expression is a bit what-do-you-call-it, I still really express not to come out, you cut and polish to go to by yourselves!But I have already confirmed a matter, beautiful is a lasting topic of woman, this is the truth. "Teacher Li, you make me come over what matter, is what my father allows you to persuade me continue a reading book section?If is this, teacher Li, be not I don't respect you and my father and suggest, but I really didn't want to continue and study by myself, I wanted and graduated earlier and went up and rushed to the society just now, and I temporarily don't want to return to my father's company", I came for big beauty a preemptive, give° her mouth first and block up. "You are still pretty severe of, you want to make me retreat in the face of difficulties?Be free, I call today you come be not is this matter of,dr dre beats, but have the piece the business that can change your life, but can hold of live, also need to see yours", hear big beauty so on saying, really start to anticipate don't and, seeing to me has to continue to keep on listenning to, I say "what matter, teacher Li, you keep saying", in fact I am to want to hurriedly leave her here, because big beauty the dress today make me a little bit can not stand, she is just still regardless standing I the opposite sofa sits in seat of honor, I feel to is a kind of tremendous temptation, is also a kind of test, probably you meeting Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论